corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Folder names when taking photos off a digital camera

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Folder names when taking photos off a digital camera
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
2nd Oct 10 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to have it set up here in the garage that when I plugged the camera in, the pics would automatically download from the cam and go in a folder based on their date in YYYY-MM-DD format.

Doesn't do that any more.

Camera and Scanner Wizard I can get to run but it wants a name for each group of pictures, then it renames them all, which I don't want it to do.

Can't remember if I had software to do this or there's something else in Windows that will arrange them like last time.

New Poll