corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Great start to the week..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Great start to the week..
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
5th Oct 10 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for punching a windscreen, you must be off your trolley, whatever next? kicking your back bumper?
whitter45

5th Oct 10 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its normally between 50 to 150 excess
joe holvey sxi

5th Oct 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
for punching a windscreen, you must be off your trolley, whatever next? kicking your back bumper?

dun that i also threw a screw driver at my bonnet and smashed my dash up with a spanner smashed my window on nova because gf woldnt give me the keys then couldnt hot wire it so got in a kiddy mood
BarnshaW

5th Oct 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus christ mate, you really are a nutter. a real life nutter on CS. listen, if i get any trouble in real life can I u2u you on here? will you respond immediately?
Fro

5th Oct 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alex (Whittie) did this to mine

windscreen done it for the insurance price even though i wasn't covered, they then tried to recoup the money from me when they realised but i ignored them and never heard anything else.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Great start to the week.. 23 database queries in 0.0098841 seconds