corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Various bits, Camera, PS2 stuff etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Various bits, Camera, PS2 stuff etc
Daimo B

User status: Offline
30th Sep 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please note postage is on TOP of items price. Collection ok, im in North West Kent.

Sony DSC-P10 5 megapixel Camera. Comes with a 256mb chip, and also a 1gb chip. Pretty good camera, if you google it, it comes with great reviews. As new, comes with the box, all connecting cables, charger, instructions, it even still has the original sticker on the front. I've got plenty of pictures on my site taken with this camera, it was over £300 new. Also has movie mode. A bloody steal at £50!!!

Haynes Corsa and Modified manuals. Corsa Manual is still sealed. Modified manual is as new also but un-sealed.
£15 the pair.

Bauer inline skates with Bauer kneepads and wristpads. Skates come with Hyper Midgets, Freakshow Series small
middle wheels for railsliding. Size 9.

£30 - Would prefer collection only due to weight.

PS2 Stearing wheel and pedals. Only used once, so as brand new really. £15

I have a selection of PS2 games as well. Offers on all

Brand new sealed Need for speed Carbon - Collectors edition.
Tony Hawks Underground
Splashdown
Midnight Club
Colin McRae Rally 04
Need for Speed - Underfround

Daimo B

User status: Offline
6th Oct 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Various bits, Camera, PS2 stuff etc 25 database queries in 0.2027819 seconds