corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Traders policy etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Traders policy etc
Bettley

User status: Offline
6th Oct 10 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically at work there is me 19 , my dad 50 and pagey 19

we need a groupe insureance to cover the van , my astra, a corsa, and mayb some others

But as we are not car traders with 1 million cars people are not quoting, i no we are young but there must be someone who can insure us

ANybody no any good companys ?
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

6th Oct 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DNA, a mate of mine is with them and just does the odd car here and there.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Oct 10 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

call giles insurance, thats the broker, the insurance is through travellers

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Fad

6th Oct 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to tradex.

Problem is due to your ages even with your dad on it they could possibly cap you to engine capacity.

This happend to my brother initially but in the end he paid a little bit more to be able to drive cars with no restrictions.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Oct 10 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Talk to tradex.

Problem is due to your ages even with your dad on it they could possibly cap you to engine capacity.

This happend to my brother initially but in the end he paid a little bit more to be able to drive cars with no restrictions.

did the same to get my mrs on the m3 as she is under 25

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Fad

6th Oct 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was so stupid they said he couldnt drive anything with the word "Sport" in it but an MX5 was ok
Jamie Walby

6th Oct 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had this problem when me and my old man wanted a Motor Traders policy for the cars we buy and sell. Would insure him but some wouldnt insure me even though I am 23 and have 6 years no claims etc...... most of them that did quote were quoting in excess of £1000 extra for me to be on the policy We got it sorted in the end but I cant remember for the life of me who we went with. Ill find out.
baza31

6th Oct 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tradex is shit. Worm out of any claim. Mines 2000 bang on a year, I have 5 nearly 6 traders no claims which is different to normal ncb . Am 24 and can drive anything I choose NOT in my own name, I have to tell them what I own, my stock can be upto 50 grand and single vehicle value of 35k . Am with Norwich union who have been good in the past, this is why I pay more to stAy with them. It saves so much messing about as I swop my motors that I use every weekish . When I was 17 my traders covered me upto 5k on insurance group of 6 lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Traders policy etc 24 database queries in 0.1290131 seconds