corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Email off phones for you

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Email off phones for you
Aaron

User status: Offline
7th Oct 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI_BURNLEY
lol ill expect the police, riot van, police dogs, CID and maybe the army and RAF then ?

SAS will be at your front door in 10 minutes, and you'll be going down Jean Charles de Menezes style
Sam
Premium Member

7th Oct 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you sure someone hasn't just taken a contract out in your name (unbeknown to you), and whilst you are sat there with a big smile on your face chatting to your mates on your new iPhone someone is using a SIM card in your name to phone Nigeria 24/7?

In all seriousness, it will cost the company too much to get it back off you so it'll probably be written off and whoever fucked up in their company will be given a bollocking or sacked.

[Edited on 07-10-2010 by Sam]
GF-91
Banned

8th Oct 10 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
No, but it's the same principle. If a phone was found in the street, according to everyone calling him a pikey, they would look for "home" or "mum" or similar and arrange a collection?

Sure it's the right thing to do but when you've been on the receiving end of this or a similar situation I'm sure most people would think otherwise.

tbh if I lost my phone I wouldn't be expecting someone to hand it in, the fuck would I be handing it in if I found one. On the other hand I wouldn't be walking into phones for you pretending to be someone else to get a phone; again, im pretty sure that's a whole other crime in itself.

[Edited on 08-10-2010 by GF-91]
SXIBLK

8th Oct 10 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
No, but it's the same principle. If a phone was found in the street, according to everyone calling him a pikey, they would look for "home" or "mum" or similar and arrange a collection?

Sure it's the right thing to do but when you've been on the receiving end of this or a similar situation I'm sure most people would think otherwise.

tbh if I lost my phone I wouldn't be expecting someone to hand it in, the fuck would I be handing it in if I found one. On the other hand I wouldn't be walking into phones for you pretending to be someone else to get a phone; again, im pretty sure that's a whole other crime in itself.

at what point did i pretend to be someone else ? everything is in my name
Eck
Premium Member

8th Oct 10 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
either way if i get a call soon saying theres been a mix up i will take it back if not then tough. if it was straight off a person i wouldnt take it but i know phone4u will sort the person out with a phone how many people have sold dodgy phones on ebay ?? millions im not going to rip anyone off by doing that going to use it until it if ever gets blocked

Are you fucking thick as well as a pikey? It isn't straight off of a person, but that is someone's phone that went in to get a battery repair. Yeah they will eventually get a new one, but that particular phone belonged to them. I'd be pissed if I had photo's and videos etc I wanted to keep and some cretin stole my phone. And yes, it is classed as theft.
Eck
Premium Member

8th Oct 10 at 07:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Anyone telling him he's a pikey or there abouts; I assume when you find £10 or £20 in the street you goto the police station and hand it in?

Oh, did he find this phone on the street then? I must've misread this entire thread.

Exactly If I found an iPhone in the street, I'd hand it in. Let alone phone up a company to confirm that I am a pikey, and "my" phone is ready for collection.
SXIBLK

8th Oct 10 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's no personal info on the phone what makes me think maybe its just a complete fuk up and as far as i can see no scratches on screen looks brand new i had a phone repaired there a while ago which is also a iphone so i don't know if they've just completely fucked up between themselves but arnt you from Scotland ? so i don't believe a word when you say you would hand it in sorry but typical stereotype just the way i am being a pikey are you going to individually have a go at everyone that said they would do the same ?
GF-91
Banned

8th Oct 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:

at what point did i pretend to be someone else ? everything is in my name

When you went in and claimed someone elses phone, surely?
SXIBLK

8th Oct 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they asked me MY name i confirmed didnt say i was anyone else
GF-91
Banned

8th Oct 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm
JaffaTB

8th Oct 10 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phones that go in for repair get wiped anyway don't they? I know id save all my stuff off a phone and delete it before I sent it back

seeing as you have have already had an iphone repaired id say they made made a mistake and repaired you another one, either way you got a free phone

[Edited on 08-10-2010 by JaffaTB]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Email off phones for you 23 database queries in 0.0093722 seconds