corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 58 Plate 1.2 Punto

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 58 Plate 1.2 Punto
Andrew

User status: Offline
9th Oct 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car is based in Liverpool and i'm the second owner. It's silver, has 3 doors, Electric Windows, Central Locking & PAS. I purchased 3 months ago at a total cost of 7.3k from Stone Acre & have receipt of full payment. Car has done 250 miles since my purchase due to having a company motor - clock reads 5150 miles with FFSH to back this mileage up.

Group 3 insurance so pefect for a new driver or first car.I bought as a cheap second vehicle. I'm 28 with 10yrs NCB and costs me less than £500 fully comp per year. No marks or dents to body work as you would expect from a car that has done 5k and been looked after.

I'm asking for 5.2k. After something faster for the summer months. You will not find another Punto Active at this price. Will put 6 months Tax on for new owner as well.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 58 Plate 1.2 Punto 25 database queries in 0.0097461 seconds