corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ibiza holidays

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ibiza holidays
LeeM

User status: Offline
16th Oct 10 at 02:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, they have bottles of spirits on 25ml optics just like the uk. The cheapest place I found was privilege, 9 euros for a bottle of San miguel. When I was in Eden it was 7 for a half pint of lager
wilson_sri

16th Oct 10 at 03:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where do you go? I have been going for years, and have never once seen them measure out a drink. Not even in a small bar, let alone a club!
wilson_sri

16th Oct 10 at 03:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
fucking 75 euro in a club then 10-20 euro a drink who the fuck pays that :-/

yeah think ill be going to maga aswell

ibiza might be decent if your a pill head but for the rest of us who dont only drink bottles of water so we dont die in nightclubs its a tad excessive

how can any club justify those prices for entry and drinks :/

Not all pill heads. Majority of people that go are serious about club music (and love pills I know its hard to understand if your not into the whole clubbing scene. But say at home, you will pay about £10-30 for a ticket to see one DJ, depending how big they are. In Ibiza, you will pay 50 euro (if you buy ticket in advance, usually up to 75 euro on door, for the biggest nights) and see up to 20 big names on the clubbing circuit in one night. Also these are super clubs that hold up to 10,000 people. With the finest sound system and visual displays in the world. They aren't your average small town British club, or the sort of club you will even see in magaluf or places like that.

[Edited on 16-10-2010 by wilson_sri]
Xs

16th Oct 10 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think if I was like matt and not bothered about clubs I would go to magaluf. Magalufs strip is better than the west end imo, only thing Ibiza does better if you're avoiding clubs and not into music is the sunset, a carryout on the rocks outside mambo is great. Also you'd never lay 75 euros for a club as people usually choose earlier that day and get a ticket so you'll pay 40-45 euros for most nights.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ibiza holidays 23 database queries in 0.3786311 seconds