corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CV help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CV help
nathy_87

User status: Offline
18th Oct 10 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys need your help please. I've been in my current job for 6yrs now (admin for civils engineering company), but getting bored of it, starting to dislike people I work with etc. I've seen another job IT Support, cam do the things asked, bigger salary which would be a bonus, and as ive worked more or less straight from school I've forgotton how to do a CV, how it should be set out, what needs to go on it, so cam some point me in the right direction please?

Summary How do I write a CV?

Excuse if any words are mis-spelt im on my phone.
AndyKent

18th Oct 10 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres about a million online templates available, even forms you can fill in with some basic information and they right it for you.

Do a search.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Oct 10 at 07:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your applying for IT jobs i would punt a microsoft qualification so at least you have an MCP behind you. Its only £88 to take an exam. Im just finishing off my MCITP SA. i havnt taken any course's just 88 an exam and then all the material off the net.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CV help 23 database queries in 0.0095830 seconds