corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri (150db)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sri (150db)
Dale

User status: Offline
   26th Oct 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 158k
Price - 1800 ono

Location - North West London
Contact phone number - u2u
Contact email address - u2u

General information -

Posted for a Friend - u2u me for contact details

The time has come for me to let my corsa go. I have had fun with it over the last year taking it to many a show, but need to sell it so i can put the money towards a deposit for a house and i dont need the car as my job has moved to down the road from where i live.

Car
Car is a 1993 (L) 1.4 sri 158k miles, engine had a rebuild some 6k miles before i bought it and since then i have done another 8k, matty did inform me that he put an uprated cam on at the same time, i am unsure of wat cam it was, but it does idle lumpy so is evident something was changed. standard drilled air box
Replaced the exhaust that was on with a brand new manifold and down pipe and a cat back stainless exhaust from longlife in hayes
Break pads and discs were replaced about 5k miles ago with the front tyres which have pleanty of tread left.
Since owning the car i have also replaced the fuel tank and fuel filter due to a leaky old one, aswell as the throttle position sensor and the idle control valve at the same time as reconning the throttle body.
Car sports GSI arch's, side skirts and rear bumper and has a smoothed front standard bumper along with a bad boy bonnet.
Is lowered on Gmax springs and shortened shocks and sits nice and low but doesnt scrub other than on full lock.
Mille miglia spider 16" wheels in anthracite grey. really suit the car.
car has mot until beginning december and tax until end of december, i can arrange 12 months ticket to go with the car but will be down to the buyer to tax as i will sorn it after decmeber
Car was re undersealed about a month ago ready for the winter.
Inside the car it has the GSI leather steering wheel and cav leather seats.

Audio.
Alpine 9887R headunit with ipod lead
JBL gto527 speekers in bottom of wall
CDT CL62's 6.5" in doors
Massive audio p400.2 amp
2 x ascendent audio 15" d2 Havocs
The loudest TL-1021 mono block.
Bosch 12V Silver Car Battery HSB096 up front
big yellow in the back.

For an extra price i will throw in a second Set of CDT CL62's and flocked door and tweeter builds from SPB which i was going to put on but have decided to sell so havent got round to it.
The wall also has port blockers in which takes the freq's to 29hz, 34hz and 43hz. and has achieved 149.3db propper droppers format at 29hz and scored 147.8 sealed db drag at pvs this year.
Voltage never really drops much below 12.8 v when booming constantly at shows and the subs have never even got as much as warm, let alone smelly. Im estimating that the subs are seeing no more than 1k rms each of the optomistic loudest amp but have seen people giving these 2k each in walls so will get a fair bit louder with more power. That said it still sounds amazing, very clear and loud.

Bad bits.
All cars have them but to be fair this hasnt really let me down, the only bad point really is the body work if you want to be picky as alot of the paint is still the origional where as the front bumper, bonnet and one wing have had a re-spray a few years ago so a little brighter. Having said that it does still polish up very nice. also as a car of nearly 20 years old there is two or three small coin size patch of rust on the body work, but nothing major.

Price wise i would like to see £1800 as is without the new door builds and second set of cdt's or £2000 with them.
However make me a sensible offer... all i can say is no!? i am based in north west london so can show for viewings around the area.

Pictures found here :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31584547@N05/sets/72157624689876102/

And a few videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SccewvokW4Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYoQdsWdLrA

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by DRS]

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by DRS]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri (150db) 25 database queries in 0.0118492 seconds