corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance question
bracey123

User status: Offline
27th Oct 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just got re-insured after i cancelled my last policy, this time when i phoned up the guy asked me how long id had my licence 'this includes provisional' so i said 2 years and tht was tht, been looking in to getting a corsa le, so done the usual comparison site search and yet again i said id had my licence 2 years.

basicly my question is, will they check up on this? coz technicly im not lying? only had my actual driving license for 7 months

the car im driving now is a corsa b 1.2 8v payin 1800 third party

and the le came out at 1183 fully comp!!!
Matt L

27th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now im not 100% but surely when they are asking how long you have had your licence they meant full licence.
bracey123

27th Oct 10 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's what I thought then the guy said and tht includes your provisional, ill phone up to get a quote and when they ask how long iv had my licence I'm gonna say 2 years again see what happens
Norcy91

27th Oct 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm pretty sure when they ask you how long you've had your license, they'll want to know how long you've had your full license, otherwise people could say they've had theres 9 years when 8 of them were as a provisional license holder...
AndyCorsaSport

27th Oct 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, so ill go get my provisional, wait 15 years, pass my test and say ive had my lisence 16 years.

Dont be a fool, its classed as Fraud, and other companys can refuse to insure you if they find out youve done things like this.
bracey123

27th Oct 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but why would the guy ask me tht?
Norcy91

27th Oct 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bracey123
Yeah but why would the guy ask me tht?

Because he's thick as fook?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance question 23 database queries in 0.1777530 seconds