corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Woods #2 in the world

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Woods #2 in the world
will_doyle
Banned

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure he will bring is A game back soon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/9149475.stm
Whittie

3rd Nov 10 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He probably won't. He'll focus more towards golfing academys and money making now imo.

Westwood is a cunt in real life too, he's so false on TV, and interviews.
Tommy L

3rd Nov 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think for one second Tiger is going to focus on academies and making money. He will create academies but it will not be his main focus by a long way.

Woods wants to win and he will break nicklaus' record. You could see his game coming back in the Ryder cup singles matches. I'm expecting him to have a big week in Shanghai
Hammer

3rd Nov 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope he shags more women and parties harder.

He's a hero rather than a villain for those antics.
will_doyle
Banned

3rd Nov 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't feel right Tiger being #2 int he world

I know he hasnt been playing well recently, but he is just the best golfer of all time imo!
Hammer

3rd Nov 10 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pele and Maradona are the 2 best footballers of all time but neither are winning the Ballon D'Or you fucking scrote.
Rob_Quads

3rd Nov 10 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
He probably won't. He'll focus more towards golfing academys and money making now imo.

In the Ryder cup he showed he still has it. In the singles he was awesome. As for him making money. I doubt thats high up on his list considering hes got around half a billion$ in the bank.

As for him being a c**t. My dad walked wentworth with him recently when he was marshalling there and he said he was nice enough. friendly and chatted to him. This was an off camera event too.
Whittie

3rd Nov 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

In the Ryder cup he showed he still has it. In the singles he was awesome. As for him making money. I doubt thats high up on his list considering hes got around half a billion$ in the bank.

As for him being a c**t. My dad walked wentworth with him recently when he was marshalling there and he said he was nice enough. friendly and chatted to him. This was an off camera event too.

I don't know what he'll do, he's still a wicked golfer, don't get me wrong, it just seems that there is so much more competition now for him, than there was 3-4 years ago. I only said about academies as this would be the only route for him to go down to stop boredom if he plays less cometitavely. You never know, this might drive him to practice harder and longer than ever before, wanting to get back his crown.

RE: Westwood... Fair enough, i'll re-phrase and say "off the course" My brother used to be good friends with him, untill he moved.

Tommy L

4th Nov 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

-4 first round from Tiger in Shanghai. Will be interesting to see how he continues over the next 3 days

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Woods #2 in the world 24 database queries in 0.0082810 seconds