corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gig day: Four Year Strong

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gig day: Four Year Strong
Generation

User status: Offline
10th Nov 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any of you londoners going tonight? Or anyone on here familar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R5ysL36BGg

Thats them for those who don't know, should be an immense gig, hopefully its exactly the same as above

SOOOOOOOOOO anyone going?

Not seen any live msuic since reading fest

That's how a crowd should be Eck

[Edited on 10-11-2010 by Generation]
Cavey

10th Nov 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These the ones who have something to do with the guy from Fall out boy? He found them, or manages them or something?

Heard "Must really suck to be 4 year strong" on the radio, sounded pretty good
Generation

10th Nov 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

News to me about FOB, never heard that before. Thankfull they sound nothing like FOB last couple of albums
Cavey

10th Nov 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might not be them, could well be someone else :\

"Their debut, Rise or Die Trying, caught the ears of Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz and in February 2008, the band was proud to announce its partnership with Decaydance Records" - That might be it.

Tbf, I heard it on Fearne Cotton, so it's probably a massive load of bullshit and she was just hoping to fuck one of them

Very FOB song titles though

[Edited on 10-11-2010 by Cavey]
jimmy 2.1

10th Nov 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw them in Liverpool. Really good gig!

Rise Or Die Trying is my favourite album. Has a very upbeat pop sound with thrashy riffs and good breakdowns. But Enemy Of The World is still a good listen! More of a thrashy tempo.
thegsi

10th Nov 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen them 3 or 4 times amazing live!
podgeworth

10th Nov 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thegsi
I've seen them 3 or 4 times amazing live!

Same! Didn't expect to see anything about them posted on here though
Shell
Premium Member

10th Nov 10 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not keen on them at all. And I shall get very upset if you keep suggesting a crowd has to be like that to enjoy the music! It's not at all female friendly. Means I can't stand at the front or I get squished ( I tried this once, ended up being crushed to the point I was on the verge of passing out and was physically man handled and passed to a security guy at front, over barriers, milimetres away from Howard Jones. Not the claim to fame I'd hoped for).

Not to steal your limelight but i am very much looking forward to seeing Deftones on friday!
John

10th Nov 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The crowd in that video makes me know the music will be crap without even having my speakers on.
Generation

11th Nov 10 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deftones are awesome live, wont even reply to comment above. You can always stand At back or side, gigs for music like theirs will always be a problem for people that do not want to be squished as so many people crowdsurf and stage dive. Good gig tonight band were tight as fuck, shit venue spoiled it slightly. May go see alexisonfire tomorrow, but not decided got to be up for work in 5 hours too
Generation

11th Nov 10 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and loads of females were up front inc my other half! Stop being a fass
podgeworth

11th Nov 10 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Deftones are awesome live, wont even reply to comment above. You can always stand At back or side, gigs for music like theirs will always be a problem for people that do not want to be squished as so many people crowdsurf and stage dive. Good gig tonight band were tight as fuck, shit venue spoiled it slightly. May go see alexisonfire tomorrow, but not decided got to be up for work in 5 hours too

Mega jealous, pretty shit they only did that gig over here.
Cant wait to see them next year.
Shell
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation

I've been to a lot of gigs with "that type of music" sweetpea, I'm well aware of how the crowds are, so don't patronize me as though you are some sort of elite because you crowd surf. The attitude of most fans is that crowd surfers are fuds and should be dropped. When I say front I mean bang in front at the barriers in the centre where it all goes on. Never again. At the front but to the side a bit will do me fine, as usual. I thought by our age we didn't act as though liking this music made us hardcore and much cooler cats than the "conformists"

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by Shell]
Generation

11th Nov 10 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool response. My god your fkin so boring
Shell
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 08:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm actually the cats pyjamas. Haven't you heard?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gig day: Four Year Strong 23 database queries in 0.0131090 seconds