corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advice on compressors please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice on compressors please
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
14th Nov 10 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all i want to buy a compressor just for general use like painting wheels , bumpers, ect but i dont want to pay loads 200 quid max say, so anyone no of a decent compressor witch will cope with that let me no cheers
AndyCorsaSport

14th Nov 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your not going to get a lot for £200, depends how much you want to paint really.

Most you will get for £200 is a 50 litre, and it would probly run out by the time you try paint a bumper.
scottyp1989

14th Nov 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best off going second hand for that, will still be lucky to get a big enough one for that tho, iv got a 50ltr and to spray a bumper its constantly refilling so has never enough pressure so iv bought a 200ltr
bigron1988

14th Nov 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a 200lt one, i bought a 50 lt one and ended up replacing it with a £1200 sealy 200 lt ,
Rickavo

14th Nov 10 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay and bid last minute. I got a snap-on 250ltr good nic for 280
FlamingCorsa

14th Nov 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had few compressors and last one was 100ltr and barings went and was gonna be £220 to repair,

so decided to give my spare compressor a chance, thats a 50litre 2hp direct drive, cost me 50 quid!

around about 9months later i am still using it! its done 4 re sprays, numberous bumpers, wheel refurbishes etc! its really really struggles on da work and is does not like painting for anything longer then few mins, lol!

but it keeps going

hahaha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advice on compressors please 23 database queries in 0.1803670 seconds