corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to recieve a refund on eBay?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to recieve a refund on eBay?
Whittie

User status: Offline
16th Nov 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the seller clicks Issue a Refund on Paypal, and the seller no longer has the money. I'd assume the refund has gone through?

Some guy on eBay is having kittens about getting a refund

I HAVE BEEN TO THE POST OFFICE AND THERE IS NOTHING THERE FOR ME AND I WOULD LIKE A FULLREFUND AND I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING ME

I'm not even arsed that he didn't get his product, i've gone through royal mail lost team to get my money back, however, how has he still not had his refund? Its completely refunded via paypal

Is there something he needs to do to accept the money, or is he just being a thick cunt?
MarkSport

16th Nov 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it should show up in his paypal. sounds like hes trying to fuck you over
Whittie

16th Nov 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Case closed: Issue resolved

The issue was resolved, and this case has been closed. Learn more- opens in a new window or tab
Start of LayerEnd of Layer

You don't need to do anything else.
Collapse
The buyer has received the refund of £35.00. 09 Nov, 2010 at 11:57
Expand
We have notified the buyer of your intent to issue a full refund of £35.00 through PayPal. 09 Nov, 2010 at 11:52
Refund information:
The seller will issue a full refund to your PayPal account for the purchase price plus original P&P before 12 Nov, 2010
Your note:
"I will not be issuing a refund, unless you send the item back which is sat in the post office. Thanks"
Expand
We have notified the buyer of your intent to issue a full refund of £35.00 through PayPal. 09 Nov, 2010 at 11:51
Refund information:
The seller will issue a full refund to your PayPal account for the purchase price plus original P&P before 12 Nov, 2010
Your note:
"Hi there, I've contacted your local post office and your DVD player is there waiting for you. Please go there with ID and sign for the item. Kind Regards Alex"
Expand
The buyer has responded to you. 09 Nov, 2010 at 112
Buyer's message:
"hi there i am still waiting for thdvd player"
Expand
The buyer opened a case: Item not received 07 Nov, 2010 at 197
Whittie

16th Nov 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yet he's still trying go get money.

He's sent loads of emails, I can tell he's sitting there properly stressed out
MarkSport

16th Nov 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just send him an email saying : refund sent, jog the fuck on

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to recieve a refund on eBay? 23 database queries in 0.0157549 seconds