corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dunlop SP Sport 9090 235/45ZR17 tyre - 3.5mm tread

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dunlop SP Sport 9090 235/45ZR17 tyre - 3.5mm tread
Welsh Dan

User status: Offline
20th Nov 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above. I removed it as the other side had punctured and was beyond repair, and I wanted to replace the pair.

It does appear to have worn marginally more on one side than the other, but is a directional tyre (rather than one that needs to be on a certain side). It is an average of 3.5mm tread across.

Standard size for Omega 17" alloys, not sure what else it will fit. No punctures that I can see and held good pressure before.

£20 delivered?

Tyre is wet in pics as i'd just cleaned it to check for punctures and damage.

[Edited on 20-11-2010 by Welsh Dan]

[Edited on 20-11-2010 by Welsh Dan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dunlop SP Sport 9090 235/45ZR17 tyre - 3.5mm tread 25 database queries in 0.1194711 seconds