corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » currently getting .....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author currently getting .....
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 10 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite hard to take a pic as its pretty big, still got a lot to do on it another 2 - 3 hours probs. the hand has a lot of detail in so will take a while.

if your wondering what the blue lightning is, its the previous tattoo as this is actually a cover up, surprised it covered so well tbh.
SXIBLK

23rd Nov 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these really are good artwork but not my kind of thing to get tattooed i dont think
ssj_kakarot

23rd Nov 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, as I don't actually have one?

What am I then you muppet? A figment of your imagination?

Deluded people like you piss me off. If you have an opinion on the Internet you are a keyboard warrior/loner etc but people are replying to YOUR thread where YOU are the one seeking arse licking or gratification. So who is the one that needs to get an 'actual life'? The person commenting on how sad it is or the person broadcasting theirs on the Internet?

Single minded trumpet.

having an opinion is one thing, i expect people not to like the design tbh.

being purposely obnoxious and offensive to someone is a different matter, if you can't see the difference between someone simply saying they do not like the design and you saying

"Why not have it done in felt pen, then when you get bored of looking like a death row sex convict you can wash them off? "

then you have serious issues mate, perhaps you need to grow up?
Budgie

23rd Nov 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm not sure on it atm. but as you said its not finished yet.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » currently getting ..... 23 database queries in 0.0894730 seconds