corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coppers - Channel 4 9pm

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Coppers - Channel 4 9pm
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Nov 10 at 06:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't anyone find it quite annoying the guy driving with one hand drinking a redbull. How many people have been done for that!!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
gtitim

16th Nov 10 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been watching for last couple of weeks. from an insiders point of view, it is pretty true to life. some of the traffic guys last week were a bit weird, but last night's lot were about how it is, just a bit less swearing than where we work. you do tend to get a bit pissed off by the 3rd or 4th Facebook job of the day. Like they said - some people need to grow up and get a bit of a check on reality.
Lawrah
Premium Member

16th Nov 10 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant believe what people phone 999 for.
corsabsonny

16th Nov 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
Booyakasha... Check out ma car! lmao

corsabsonny

16th Nov 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
And to think I live 10 miles from that shit hole lol

i live literally a mile from luton road where the fat one was, shit hole
Matty SRi

16th Nov 10 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabsonny
quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
Booyakasha... Check out ma car! lmao

Guarantee you said that in a Ali G voice in your head!
Kieran
Premium Member

16th Nov 10 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabsonny
quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
And to think I live 10 miles from that shit hole lol

i live literally a mile from luton road where the fat one was, shit hole

I feel for you there was quite a surprise to see how big she was lol. Sounded like a skinny skag head, then that thing wobbled out.
corsabsonny

16th Nov 10 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you no kizza, lol yeah i no was a bit of a shock lol
deano87

16th Nov 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to watch this on Virgin Media 4oD but it said something else was on at 9pm. Weird.
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Nov 10 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wakefeild looks worse than glasgow..lots and lots worse.
Dom

23rd Nov 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wakefield is a shit hole that's why.
G5M

23rd Nov 10 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night wasn't very good. That red head female annoyed the hell out of me.
Tom

23rd Nov 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone else think the police generally came across as the utter C*nts that they usually are? Fair enough there were a load of absolute idiots and the police must get annoyed having to deal with them, BUT.... at least 4 times in that programme last night I thought they acted over the top, and a couple of times they were on about the language people use being about there attitude/the anger inside of them which translates as disrpectful then they would start hurling abuse at the crim once they were locked up

As much as I hate scummy people, I also dislike the power we give to some of these people.
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Nov 10 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I did notice they were flinging their weight around, but..they were proving a point since a lot of the people just took the piss.
nathy_87

23rd Nov 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it on last night?
radicalry00

23rd Nov 10 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recognised most of the people in the background on last night's episode.

It's true, Wakey is a shithole.
Tom

23rd Nov 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Yeah I did notice they were flinging their weight around, but..they were proving a point since a lot of the people just took the piss.

I get what you are saying but alot of it was uncalled for:

- The lad who got assaulted and wanted to make a complaint, they could have dealt with him alot better
- The lads who were messing around fighting, the one they picked on who tried to get into a club after being told to go home, again heavy handed considering he'd actually done nothing wrong
- The absolute idiot geordy didn't actually spit 'at' the police man, he said he did then backtracked once he was locked up safely in the back of the van, that was just the policemans anger getting out of hand imo
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Nov 10 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean the roid monkey, who disreagarded everything the female officers were saying? That was making a point, bringing him down a peg or two.

The army guy was a drunk dick. very cockey.
Tom

23rd Nov 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
You mean the roid monkey, who disreagarded everything the female officers were saying? That was making a point, bringing him down a peg or two.

The army guy was a drunk dick. very cockey.

Yes those two. Blinkers about the roid monkey not listening to the female officers He was a normal lad after a few bevvy's imo, would have been the same with a male officer. The thing that struck me most about that was when he first walked away to get a taxi, one of them said 'Have a good night mate... in your taxi', purely said to wind him up, that's not doing much to defuse a situation is it? Hypocritical or childish at best.

The one from the army was alot more cocky but if he's at a police station to make a complaint about being assaulted you'd expect them to take it a bit more seriously, yes they are busy but they were also very dismissive and basically trying to get him to go away, that would wind me up to.

I lol'd when they asked the one dressed up a the hulk how much he'd had to drink though

Ben J

23rd Nov 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The squaddie didn't look much like a squaddie to me.

Tbh I thought they could have dealt with him better and they shouldn't have been calling the MOPS "Pricks" etc.

But with all the shit you get out on the street its hard not to react.

Warrington town centre can be pretty bad.

But I don't feel that they were heavy handed with anyone.

As soon as someone resists arrest or assualts a copper they will be going down, in a forceful way. It how we are trained to deal with it. If you don't take control and stamp your authority things can get out of hand.

Moral of the story is don't fight back or resist arrest. Being taken down with force and speed and then ground pinned is fucking horrible and hurts. Had it done to me in training several times with the Specials.

[Edited on 23-11-2010 by Ben J]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coppers - Channel 4 9pm 24 database queries in 0.2064171 seconds