corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » SPRING COMPRESSOR HIRE BUY ETC , top mount for front suspension

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SPRING COMPRESSOR HIRE BUY ETC , top mount for front suspension
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Nov 10 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a spring compressor to take the springs off my struts and change over to my new struts , i can either buy , borrow and leave deposit with you till i bring back or if anyone has one who is willing to swap springs over i can pay let me no

i also need a top mount for my front suspension or i am willing to buy a front strut just for the top mount

[Edited on 29-11-2010 by bally2010]
JaffaTB

29th Nov 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought some off ebay for 8 quid brand new the other day mate
bally2010
Premium Member

29th Nov 10 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some what ?? compressor or mount
JaffaTB

29th Nov 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

compressor mate, i was looking to just borrow one but when i seen how much they were decided to buy it and have it if i wanna use it in the future
bally2010
Premium Member

29th Nov 10 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get you buddy thanks will look now
bally2010
Premium Member

29th Nov 10 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would u no which top mounts i could use on some ta technics i snapped one of the 13 mill bolts on them the ones that go under the bonnet

[Edited on 29-11-2010 by bally2010]
JaffaTB

29th Nov 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just standard should fit mate i think? i had some FK ones and i had to fit my standard top mount to it when i got them
bally2010
Premium Member

29th Nov 10 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for info

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » SPRING COMPRESSOR HIRE BUY ETC , top mount for front suspension 25 database queries in 0.0128391 seconds