corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa engine help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa engine help
corsaflam0

User status: Offline
8th Dec 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello basically my engine for my corsa b is naff and i dont know whether to get a reconditioned engine or buy a new car.. any ideas.. if you know of a corsa engine for sale that is in good condition with low miles please please comment down below and u2u me
alan t

8th Dec 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine is it mate?
redtom

8th Dec 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a really good x16xe corsa engine and in kent

New Poll