corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Tourist

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Tourist
John

User status: Offline
10th Dec 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well worth a watch.
gez bay

11th Dec 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just come home from seeing it.
It was ok
deano87

12th Dec 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this yesterday.

Jolie. Stunning. She actually look beautiful throughout.

On a more serious note I thought the film was pretty good - a bit too predictable and could have done more to make it a thriller but was good non the less. Quite humorous too.
RichR
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to see it yesterday with Lou-I thought it was ok but ending was predictable after 2minutes,spotted a couple of mistakes as well,when Frank is being towed by elise,you see someone else pop up on the aft deck of the boat being driven by elise-probably a crew member or the actual driver of the boat,I enjoyed it though,7 out of 10 for me.

on a side note she enjoyed it too so you can take your missus if you have one to take and they won't be bored
gez bay

12th Dec 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jolie is stunning

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Tourist 23 database queries in 0.0118029 seconds