corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Teeth Whitening

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Teeth Whitening
Jamxe

User status: Offline
13th Dec 10 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually got my teeth whitened last year. I was at the dentist anyway for a check-up so just asked about it, he told me about the ways of doing it so I chose the at home method, Pola nite, cost around 350 euro for 2 treatments (20 tubes of the stuff) He took an impression of my teeth to make a gum shield for me, then it was just a case of putting the stuff in the shields and popping them in my mouth before bed. Its abit uncomfortable is all, going to sleep with paste in your mouth like but its worth the hassle. I only used about 13 tubes and they were really really white, everyone noticed the difference. They still do. I just kept the rest and I used one every few months to just top it up a bit. I have bought from ebay sellers since and had no problems, once you get the shield from the dentist then your sorted as the home shields are never as good. The dentist charge 15 euro for a tube of the peroxide paste but I have gotten 10 tubes for 50 euro on ebay. I'd recommend going to the dentist anyway first, peroxide past can make your teeth super sensitive so for the sake of a few pound its worth getting proper advice and not end doing painful & irreversible damage.
John

13th Dec 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the clear stuff?
links?
Stuff I've got would burn your teeth away if you left it in all night.
Jamxe

13th Dec 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Is that the clear stuff?
links?
Stuff I've got would burn your teeth away if you left it in all night.

http://www.polanight.co.uk/

Yeah it's clear stuff. I was on the 16% POLANITE one, there is a 22% but I decided to stay using 16%, stick with what worked Your teeth get sensitive while using it but that wears off 2-3 days after you stop using it again. One of the best things I ever did, always get compliments about my toots.. Everyone is different though so I'd still recommend a vist to the dentist..
Whittie

13th Dec 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread turned out better than I thought it would.

Might give some more expensive stuff from Boots a go before I go to the dentist.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Dec 10 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.theteethwhiteningcompany.co.uk/

I ued here, but i didnt see as great results as the Crest strips.
Whittie

13th Dec 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the crest strips quite good then?

Anybody know if Vaneers still go whiter?

Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Dec 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont get the same shade with a vaneer.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Dec 10 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://crestwhitestrips.co.uk/whitening/products/Crest-3D-Whitestrips-Professional-Effects-Non-Slip-Strips-for-Brown-or-Yellow-Teeth.html
R Lee

14th Dec 10 at 03:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe

http://www.polanight.co.uk/

Yeah it's clear stuff. I was on the 16% POLANITE one, there is a 22% but I decided to stay using 16%, stick with what worked Your teeth get sensitive while using it but that wears off 2-3 days after you stop using it again. One of the best things I ever did, always get compliments about my toots.. Everyone is different though so I'd still recommend a vist to the dentist..

Exactly the same stuff I use.
I went to the dentist and they recommend this one. They take an impression of your teeth and it takes a week-ish to come back.
You only need a tiny bit in the mouth piece every night and the kit is about 2 weeks worth. Once you're done, it'll last for about 6-12 months depending on how much tea, coffee, coke, or whatever you have.

Yes, it makes your teeth sensitive for the first few days.

Top tip from the dentist.
Use sensitive tooth paste and after brushing, apply a tiny amount of the same toothpaste on the surface of your teeth before putting the mouth piece in.

baza31

14th Dec 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ain't read any of this post so it may have been said but my dentist was talking to my gf and apparently they don't always go whiter sometimes go more yellow .
RS6

14th Dec 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

14th Dec 10 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen the crest strips before and after, they definitely work.
Anty
Premium Member

15th Dec 10 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whittie
= hamster
BYRON

15th Dec 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Ive used these, pretty good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crest-PREMIUM-Whitestrips-1-Box-28-strips-Whiter-teeth-/330496638177?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf3227ce1

These. The professional vivid white ones are pretty good. About $30 for a course iirc.

My girlfriend had hers professionally done 18 months back and they are still really good. She uses the above to top them up every other month

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Teeth Whitening 23 database queries in 0.3525519 seconds