corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk2 golf gti 8v,low dishd n very cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk2 golf gti 8v,low dishd n very cheap!
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
27th Dec 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people,
up for sale is my mk2 golf gti 8v,
its on a 1991 hreg and has just done 106,000 miles,
it has loads and loads of reciepts with it etc and pretty much every mot from new,

gonna start with the bad bits first.....

1. drivers door, locks the central locking with the key but wont unlock it and the handle doesnt work so the door has to be opened from the inside, (easy easy fix)

2. quite bad rust around the petrol filler cap, hasnt got worse at all in the 3 month ive had the car and you cant see it with the flap shut anyway so never bothered me....

3. alternator sounds like a very mini supercharger, it whines ever so slightly, never ever ever loses any charge, just whines a bit, once again, never bothered me....

4.passanger plastic arch and side skirt were pulled off in the snow, they arent damaged and will rivet back on easy enough tho

5. may need a new thermostat, heaters work ok for a bit then go cold, the car doesnt use water etc and the headgasket is fine, its defianetly just the thermostat (another easy one)

6. tax runs out end of this year, i am still insured so could tax it for new buyer at there cost...

thats about it really,so now the good bits

mot until july 2011
new full standard exhaust system
lowered on coilovers
de-badged single light front grill
de-wipered rear
16v half tint rear lights
(THE BEST BIT NOW IMO......8x14 allround with 195/45 toyo proxies) 2 wheels are slighlty kurbed and 2 are in really really good condition, all 4 tyres are good, these wheel alone are worth a couple of hundred quid easily!
cambelt and water pump belt recently done

bodywork is generally ok but it has a tennis ball size dent in passanger door and ther rust round petrol cap, a 10p spot of rust on boot and the arch plastic missing but other than that its good, theres no rot or rust underneath

interior is in realy good condition with no holes or tears in the seats, carpets are good etc with golf gti red edged mats, and gti red sripe cloth interior

the engine and gearbox are without question just spot on, its hasnt failed to start once even upto -11 degrees c!! it ALWAYS starts first time!!

now the price,
very very cheap, need it gone asap as no room for it now do to having a new car......£450ono!!!
i MAY sell the wheels seperately to anyone interested so just pm me a price and will sell the golf on some normal steelies,

halifax/hudds west yorkshire...

contact,
brad, on:-

braddaz9teen@googlemail.com
or

no swaps or px as i already have new car.....cheers, brad

pics.....(these are pics taken from the previous owner, the car still looks exactly the same, just has the passanger plastic front arch and side skirt missing now.....these are only pics of it i have on this comp

[Edited on 27-12-2010 by vcorsasport1.6]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk2 golf gti 8v,low dishd n very cheap! 25 database queries in 0.0087471 seconds