corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Breaking Corsa sport 1.6 16v with subtle mods and cons with pics :( or will sell whole for £650

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking Corsa sport 1.6 16v with subtle mods and cons with pics :( or will sell whole for £650
corsa_madd

User status: Offline
1st Jan 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right due to head gasket failure im now breaking my pride and joy

i had started stripping the engine down to fix it but due to lack of funds i can afford to fix it

Its does still have nearly 7months MOT left on it but has been sorn as it ran out on 31/12/10

Shell is pretty much mint apart from a few dents and wouldnt really want to scrap it so will say £200 or £400 as a rolling shell

standard sport seats £50

lowered 60mm standard front shocks and spax rsx rear shocks £60
rare as rocking horse s**t steinmetz front splitter will come on arden blue bumper £110
Black irmscher side skirts £80
gloss black cav slabs wheels in the bottom 3 pics with good tyres £200

VX performance inlet manifold £100
ramair air filter £30
3" cat back sportex £90

All parts available so please let me no if there is anything you want and need

please text me for prices of parts that are on here

for any info or if you have any questions please feel free to call me on 07904424490

NO TIMEWASTERS OR TYRE KICKERS

Many thanks

Joe

[Edited on 01-01-2011 by corsa_madd]

[Edited on 01-01-2011 by corsa_madd]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Breaking Corsa sport 1.6 16v with subtle mods and cons with pics :( or will sell whole for £650 25 database queries in 0.0053210 seconds