corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Blackberry messenger pending (waiting for authorisation)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blackberry messenger pending (waiting for authorisation)
supacook2k

User status: Offline
1st Jan 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys.

I have a Blackberry Storm 2 9520 and have added a few BBM contacts without a problem. My friend had a curve 8520 for christmas so firstly i scanned his barcode and it came up on my phone 'waiting for authorisation but my friend never received a request so could not authorise it. so after that not working i deleted the request and started again by typing in his PIN code. again the same happened. got him to try adding me and again same ahppens. both phones say waiting for authorisation but we dont get a message to accept the reuests. i am on vodaphone and had my phone for 14 months and he is on O2. So does anyone know how to fix this? Any help appreciated.
Rich H

User status: Offline
1st Jan 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like either you or neither of you have Blackberry Internet Services on your contract, so anything like BBM, Facebook app etc won't work.

Usually around £5 p/m

New Poll