corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 4 day splits.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 day splits.
Tom G

User status: Offline
5th Jan 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently doing a 4 day split. What other types of routines do people do? I'm just looking to cut down a little, so need quite a hard routine...
Beato

5th Jan 11 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im doing full body 3 times a week, see my earlier thread. Or you can do push/pull/legs? Really depends on how often you want to go to the gym etc.
Beato

5th Jan 11 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres a good thread if you have time to look through it http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Routines-Routines-and-more-Routines-m854463.aspx

If you are looking to cut you might want to look into your rep range, I would be aiming for around 12-15 reps each set. Also maybe reducing your rest period between sets.
Tom G

6th Jan 11 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers beato, I'll have a look tomorrow when I'm on my comp Just read someone say they they are using the split to ease back into the gym, so thought is they're something I'm missing

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 4 day splits. 24 database queries in 0.0091109 seconds