corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » reporting someone making a false claim

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author reporting someone making a false claim
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
11th Jan 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wrote on her a few month ago about a lass i no and her asain boyfriend making a false claim by paying someone to drive into back of him and his girlfriend making a claim when she wasn't even in the car but can't seem to find it. Been to the police today to see why nothing has been done about it and there now saying they need a reg plate, insurance companys address and the lads address to look into it but with the lad been in prison for 7 accounts of fraud im struggling. Is there any other way that it can be done without having this information?
LeeM

11th Jan 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to report it to the insurer of the person who caused the accident, theyre the ones who'll need to find out to reject the claim
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

11th Jan 11 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What he's been doing is buying cheap cars and paying his mate to drive into the back of him. He ant even got a uk driving licence but his girlfriend has got a claim going through were she said she was in the car when she wasn't shes even going to physio! people can call me a grass etc but when theres people like me whos struggling looking for a job and shes just getting paid out for something like that!
LeeM

11th Jan 11 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i take it hes in prison for fraud involving all these false claims? the other company will know this by now im sure and will knock her claim back
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

11th Jan 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, because he's been caught that many times driving with no licence etc.
MarkSport

11th Jan 11 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=560194
Jambo

11th Jan 11 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always asains.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » reporting someone making a false claim 23 database queries in 0.0122969 seconds