corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Extinguisher student locked up

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Extinguisher student locked up
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
12th Jan 11 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
what about if he picked a gun off the street and fired it? Say an injured officer. Would that be ok because he hadnt planned it? Empty or not it could have killed

what if, what if, what if.

What if he never even picked up the thing and this discussion never happened? What if he started farting rainbows, there's no point in being hypothetical about it.
Nath

12th Jan 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What if this guy had chucked the extinguisher and it set off a chain reaction of events that caused a nuclear bomb to go off? He should've been hanged IMO.
alan-g-w

12th Jan 11 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What if he went over to Afghanistan and punched Bin Laden in the face? Should be a national hero IMO.
RichR
Premium Member

12th Jan 11 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
If we lump him with the student union tossers or 6th for tossers, he's still a tossed non the less.

Should just throw fire extinguishers at him for punishment.

All I'm saying is everyone appears to brandishing him a tosser for being a student as well as throwing the fire extinguisher. He's barely out of school; infact a lot of sixth forms are part of the high school. Yes he's a tosser for what he did but he's barely a student tosser
Nath

12th Jan 11 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
What if he went over to Afghanistan and punched Bin Laden in the face? Should be a national hero IMO.

That's a pretty big 'what if' there Alan.
3CorsaMeal

12th Jan 11 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what if he placed the extinguisher on a conveyour belt?
baza31

12th Jan 11 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Clearly he is just been made an example. I agree with everyone in saying what he did was completely irresponsible and damn right fucking stupid but 32 months is a ridiculously sentence considering no one was harmed and in comparison, people who have killed or badly injured people have received lesser sentences.

what a load of shit, he could of quite esily killed someone, they are pressurised it could of shot in any direction, its like saying if someone walked into a shopping center and through a petrol bomb but it didnt hurt anyone should only get a slap on wrist,

this students need locking up , smashing up property and vandalising thinking they are tough, imo they should of all been sprayed with acid
alan-g-w

12th Jan 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

You're right mate I should keep it more realistic, like what if he found a loaded gun by chance in the middle of London?
Nath

12th Jan 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You're right mate I should keep it more realistic, like what if he found a loaded gun by chance in the middle of London?

Then 32 months is not enough IMO. The justice system is a joke.
3CorsaMeal

12th Jan 11 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the government should give the guy a house and pay for his food, that'll teach him
alan-g-w

12th Jan 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then 32 months is not enough IMO. The justice system is a joke.

Agreed. The hypothetical jury has spoken.
Nath

12th Jan 11 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[/case closed]
Ben G

12th Jan 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
not really, just shows that a bunch of losr student thugs enjoy wasting OUR FUCKING TAX MONEY, CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS.

If its purely money your worried about - is it in our financial interests to put this guy in jail, then pay his benefits for 40 years when he cant get a job or education due to having been in prison?

Or would it be better for him to be put to work in the community and then have his record wiped clean so he can hopefully become a productive member of society?

If your talking about wasting tax payers money - continuing to blindly belive prison works for lesser crimes, or is a deterrent or that it rehabilitates people is just dumb - its a waste of time, doesnt make us any safer and costs a fortune.

I take your point that the guy clearly behaved like a cunt, and was probably wasting his education that we are bit of. But by the way - students contribute more money to the tax system than they take out - on average they pay far more tax, for longer than any other section of society - the tax system would be in a bad way without the contribution of those that have gone through further education.

[Edited on 12-01-2011 by Dr Pepper]

i agree. prison doesn't work most of the time as we all know. they go in there, get mind fucked by hardened criminals, come out butch like jake and go on a rampage.

community service with a 24 hr curfew would've been ideal, only being allowed outside to work, no tv, no phone, no internet, no luxuries at all.

but in this day and age, it won't happen
GF-91
Banned

12th Jan 11 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Clearly he is just been made an example. I agree with everyone in saying what he did was completely irresponsible and damn right fucking stupid but 32 months is a ridiculously sentence considering no one was harmed and in comparison, people who have killed or badly injured people have received lesser sentences.

I thought this too.
sand-eel

12th Jan 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy is clearly a twat...and even more of a twat for giving himself up.
BarnshaW

12th Jan 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

what a load of shit, he could of quite esily killed someone, they are pressurised it could of shot in any direction, its like saying if someone walked into a shopping center and through a petrol bomb but it didnt hurt anyone should only get a slap on wrist,

this students need locking up , smashing up property and vandalising thinking they are tough, imo they should of all been sprayed with acid

actually fire extinguishers are not pressurised that much at all
Aaron

12th Jan 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll probably get to do his degree for free on the inside

Perfect crime tbh.
Gary
Premium Member

12th Jan 11 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

actually fire extinguishers are not pressurised that much at all

Powder ones arnt.

Co2 on the other hand. Well I wouldn't want one to go bang next to me!!

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Extinguisher student locked up 23 database queries in 0.0168300 seconds