corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 97 lexus gs300 £1000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 97 lexus gs300 £1000
colonel_g

User status: Offline
25th Jan 11 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - lexus
Model - gs300
Engine - 3.0
Mileage - 204k
Price - 1000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07771515947
Contact email address - gareth_leahy@hotmail.com

General information - this was up for sale before xmas but ive now sorted the brakes so its back up. i want another fiesta rs turbo but will consider other cars so this needs to go first.just to repeat its just had new discs and pads on the font aswell as a second hand caliper due to one of the pistons seizing. will also come with 6 months tax

list of mods:

18" alloy wheels with great tyres
lowered suspension
tinted rear windows
6k hid kit
7" touch screen dvd and rear view camera fitted
wood trim wrapped in carbon
aero wipers fitted

bad points:
high miles and no history apart from 1 service when bought
few scuffs on bumpers
slight dent on bonnet
rip on drivers seat
stain on pass seat
steering wheel worn

this car has every extra you could want, both front seats are electric and heated, has climate control, memory steering wheel, electric sunroof etc etc.it all works fine.
the car currently has my private plate on which is different to the pics L111 AHY but i imagine it will just go back to a regular plate.

any questions call or text 07771 515947

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 97 lexus gs300 £1000 25 database queries in 0.0116582 seconds