corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal Question
Rob_Corsa

User status: Offline
   25th Jan 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On saturday I transferred some money out of paypal to the bank account I had linked to it. I just checked to see if the money had gone into my bank account and it hasnt(it said 2-3 days). Anyway I just realised that the since I last transferred money, i've received a new card with a different 16digit number(current card has been valid for 16months)

Any ideas what will happen?

Thanks
Dan
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually use sort code and account number for paypal, so shouldnt make any diffo.

Sat means you should get the money weds/thurs

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Sam
Premium Member

25th Jan 11 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2-3 working days.
Rob_Corsa

25th Jan 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Usually use sort code and account number for paypal, so shouldnt make any diffo.

Sat means you should get the money weds/thurs

I rang them earlier and the customer services woman explained exactly that. Should be fine. thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal Question 24 database queries in 0.0129321 seconds