corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My corsas wiring..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsas wiring..
SeanXE

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 11 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically the electrical side of my car needs changing, I have so many wires around the car its unbelievable, now I can take the old sub wires out my self, which I will be doing soon as I can't picture my self buying another, but I've got loads of wires for a rubbish alarm (Gemini) That was fitted by the previous owner, I'll get pics tomorrow morning, but was just wondering if it was an easy job to remove an alarm.

Sean.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jan 11 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy enough, easier still if you're not afraid to get the thing in pieces.
Jake

26th Jan 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want the old alarm removed and a new one fitted i can recommend you a mobile alarm fitter
SeanXE

26th Jan 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Easy enough, easier still if you're not afraid to get the thing in pieces.

I'll have a look, I'll post the pics in this thread tomorrow. There cable tied tidily but still, to many wires and complications for my liking.
SeanXE

26th Jan 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
if you want the old alarm removed and a new one fitted i can recommend you a mobile alarm fitter

Honestly can't afford a new one at the minute mate.. saving for insurance
SeanXE

28th Jan 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well heres the pics as said.

[Edited on 28-01-2011 by SeanXE]
AlexW

28th Jan 11 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not all the alarm? Its simple enough to remove, Just finding it and carfuly removing.
SeanXE

28th Jan 11 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AW06
Thats not all the alarm? Its simple enough to remove, Just finding it and carfuly removing.

I know, sorry should of edited, the ones in front of the radiator are the aftermarket fog light wires that were used in my old bumper. And the other two pics are a mixture of sub and alarm plus the essentials like headlights etc i believe?

[Edited on 28-01-2011 by SeanXE]
AlexW

28th Jan 11 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Headlight wiring is in the black plastic tubing that comes down the chassis leg, Follow it from the headlights and your see.

I don't really know what your asking, That alarm only has the one twin core wire to the siren, If the alarm dont work and you want to remove it, just find the control box and carfully remove it all.

Rest of it, I presume is just the fogs?

New Poll