corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 60l marine tank for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 60l marine tank for sale
corsa120

User status: Offline
30th Jan 11 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have for sale my aqua one marine 60l fish tank complete with stand...... it will come with all the live sand and live rock which costs 12quid a kilo and i have 6-7 kilo's of this alone..... all you would need to do is add fish,, now bearing in mind the tank is not huge but i keep x2 clown fish and a false gramma with lots of various hermit crabs etc its a great start into the world of salt water fish with alot of the hassle removed as you wont have to establish it.....

now none of the crabs, fish will be included but literally all you would have to do is add fish one you got it home and left it to stabalise for couple days again as the tank has matured over the last year..

looking for 85quid collected which i think is a bargain.... u2u me with any questions and pics to follow

and the condition i would describe the tank as excellent and the stand in as new condition

[Edited on 30-01-2011 by corsa120]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 60l marine tank for sale 25 database queries in 0.1735620 seconds