corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C GAZ Coilovers £350

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C GAZ Coilovers £350
S@M

User status: Offline
29th Jan 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GAZ Gold Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension Kit

To fit Corsa C - All models (1.0,1.2,1.4,1.8, including 1.3 and 1.7 cdti)

Great used condition and in Full working order

I have the original receipt for this kit from GAZ: they were Brand new in april 2009 having done no track miles and very little road miles on the car. They have not seen the winter salt and i promise the buyer will not be disappointed. This is the best suspension you can buy with full adjustable damping and rebound.

Everything included as can be seen in the pictures....

The kit comes with 2 sets of bushes/spaces for the lower of the rear shocks. These can be seen in picture 4. Ones currently fitted are for the Corsa1.8sri . These can simply be removed and the others pushed in to fit any other Corsa model.
Unfortunately, when i removed these i seem to have misplaced the top washer and nut (that holds the spring top cap down) from one of the front shockers. I will try and locate it but i have slept since then. They appear to be a standard size so shouldn't be hard to find a replacement!

Cash on Collection and Collection in person is preferred

Collection from Newport 2 mins off J38 M62 or Laxton 5 mins off J37 M62

I can courier these for £27. You are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect these if you would like?. Any questions please contact me, call Sam: 07821048014

PICTURES HERE on Ebay -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gaz-Gold-Adjustable-Coilovers-Suspension-fit-Corsa-C-/330524715097?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf4cee859#ht_706wt_1141
S@M

30th Jan 11 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
S@M

31st Jan 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C GAZ Coilovers £350 25 database queries in 0.0046880 seconds