corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Small dogs have fallen out my mates dog = pics.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small dogs have fallen out my mates dog = pics.
chrisritch

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Little fuckers these dogs! They have lock jaw will NOT let go of something if it don't want to.

here is my dog, she has lock jaw.

Are you scared?
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Jan 11 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All dogs wont let go of something if they dont want to, lock jaw is bullshit as said.
chrisritch

31st Jan 11 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf my dog had a scrap with our staffy and got the collar stuck in her mouth, had to cut it off the staffy and Beau was walking round with it in her mouth for half an hour lol:
gazza808

31st Jan 11 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's also a shame they get a bad reputation, due to these dicks who buy them to look "ard".

They are actually known to be one of the best dog to have with young children, most people who are weary of them soon aren't after spending a few moments with mine, he's soft as shit,
mwg

31st Jan 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as Staffies and most other hard looking dogs. If they are brought up right they are fine. And like you say are great with children.

Only takes one nob head to kick his dog about and get it to bite anything that moves to give all of them a bad name.
taylorboosh

31st Jan 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want a collie
Hammer

31st Jan 11 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are weird looking things them, like a pig has fucked a dog and that's the end result.
Ojc

31st Jan 11 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No that is what happened when Steve was created.
harrisp

31st Jan 11 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Same as Staffies and most other hard looking dogs. If they are brought up right they are fine. And like you say are great with children.

Only takes one nob head to kick his dog about and get it to bite anything that moves to give all of them a bad name.

Exactly, we have got a rottie and had one before and had dobermans before that, every single one has been soft as shite, especially our current rottie, you would have a hard job finding a better mannered dog yet people cross the road to avoid her and glare at you as if you are walking a dangerous dog.
chrisritch

31st Jan 11 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
No that is what happened when Steve was created.

just spat mini cheddars everywhere
alan-g-w

31st Jan 11 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you though
CORSA NUT

31st Jan 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lock Jaw isn't real?? I've been saying it for fucking years
mwg

31st Jan 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
Exactly, we have got a rottie and had one before and had dobermans before that, every single one has been soft as shite, especially our current rottie, you would have a hard job finding a better mannered dog yet people cross the road to avoid her and glare at you as if you are walking a dangerous dog.

I would really quite like a Rottie! I nearly got a one year old male last year that came in to a rescue centre my Dad does work with sometimes but it wouldn't be fair leaving it locked up all day while I'm at work. Need to wait till I move out and live closer to work till I can get a dog then I can go home at lunch times to let it out.
harrisp

31st Jan 11 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by harrisp

I would really quite like a Rottie! I nearly got a one year old male last year that came in to a rescue centre my Dad does work with sometimes but it wouldn't be fair leaving it locked up all day while I'm at work. Need to wait till I move out and live closer to work till I can get a dog then I can go home at lunch times to let it out.

Well our dogs spend all day running round our land when they arent at home so we dont have the problem of leaving them, rotties are amazing dogs tbh cant imagine not having one, we have only ever had bitches though.
Jambo

31st Jan 11 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not keen on them, could never find them cute.
chrisritch

31st Jan 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Did you though

yes i did
J4M13

31st Jan 11 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
i want a collie

Never short of them being sold around here, everyone has got one with it being a small town surrounded by hills and farms. I love collies and wouldnt have any other breed, such nice dogs and so intelligent. Just a shame most people who get them dont research what they are like to live with and how to train them.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Small dogs have fallen out my mates dog = pics. 23 database queries in 0.0129731 seconds