corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza 2000 Turbo. New tyres, clutch, cambelt, engine rebuild, 71k miles.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Subaru Impreza 2000 Turbo. New tyres, clutch, cambelt, engine rebuild, 71k miles.
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
6th Feb 11 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Subaru
Model - Impreza
Engine - 2.0 Turbo
Mileage - 71k
Price - £3895

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 01432 342792
Contact email address - anyoneseenmydrink@hotmail.com

General information -

This is up on ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150559287392&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_500wt_922) so here is the ad copied and pasted from there...

For sale is a Subaru Impreza 2000 2.0 Turbo in absolutely immaculate condition. It has 5 previous owners but I have only had the car myself for a few weeks as I took it in part exchange for my R33 Nissan Skyline that was for sale for months, but I have a BMW Z4 Coupé as my own car so I have no need for this Impreza. The previous owner had the car for over 2 years so please do not be put off by the fact that I have only owned it for a few weeks - I should have advertised it immediately really but just kept putting it off, there is nothing wrong with this car at all!

As you can see from the photos, it is in amazing condition with not a spot of rust on it. It has four new tyres, a new clutch, and it also had an engine rebuild less than 2 years ago with a new oil pump, new cambelt, crossdrilled crank etc. It has a lot of service history with lots of MOTs and receipts (current MOT expires in August), and is completely standard apart from the exhaust. This is a fantastic, low mileage example that I wouldn't have taken in part-ex if I didn't think that it was good enough to sell on again easily. This car is not being driven at all so the mileage is exact, but the engine is being started for a few minutes at least once a week just to keep everything running smoothly.

If you have any more questions then I will do my best to answer them, but please feel free to come and view the car because I am sure that the first person to see it will buy it! The car is in Hereford, postcode HR1, and I work from home so would be available for viewings pretty much whenever :-)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza 2000 Turbo. New tyres, clutch, cambelt, engine rebuild, 71k miles. 25 database queries in 0.0129862 seconds