corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *ULTRA ULTRA RARE* steinmetz splitter with kevlar inlay! 3 hours left!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *ULTRA ULTRA RARE* steinmetz splitter with kevlar inlay! 3 hours left!!!
Adam-D

User status: Offline
5th Feb 11 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but beardy. . there is a quality difference between those two.
BeArDy

5th Feb 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
yeah but beardy. . there is a quality difference between those two.

Over £100 differance?

Look please do not think i am trying to bring this sale down as i am not, the seller will tell you i sent him photos of the item fitted onto cars etc?

I have made my offer weather he take it is down to him (which he refused)
All i am saying is because something is rare in a market where there is no money then you can not ask alot, which is why i feel the item is over priced (my opinion), If it was a Ultra Rare Splitter for a Cosworth then thats a differant story......
Same think happens with C?RSA plates, people asked £1000+ when thats more than the value of some corsa owners cars. (an i own a C?RSA plate so i know)

Anyhow back to the sale. Really nice splitter hope the sale go's well, if you do not sell the item i look forward to seeing the splitter at shows.......

matty101

5th Feb 11 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i understand what your saying mate, but at the end of the day if some one really wants it they will pay the money for it, if i let it go for £100 cances are some daft numpty (no i dont mean u) will buy it chuck it on his corsa and ruin it, and i'd feel like a twat for letting that happen, hence why the price is what it is.

thanks for ur offer mate, but in all honestly and respect its the lowest offer i've had so far.
matty101

6th Feb 11 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top, thanks for all the u2u's, all have been replied to.
matty101

6th Feb 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 hours left get bidding!

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *ULTRA ULTRA RARE* steinmetz splitter with kevlar inlay! 3 hours left!!! 25 database queries in 0.0158811 seconds