corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who is a better police officer?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who is a better police officer?
Ben G

User status: Offline
9th Feb 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a PCSO knock on my mums house the other day because i overtook him on his bicycle doing 30mph in a 30mph road at 1:30pm.

moron didn't even have any argument, just kept saying ''yes i'm not disputing the fact you weren't speeding''.

retard with his helmet and sunglasses on.

**my aunt and cousin are PCSO's are i hope to god they don't act like that.
Dione J

9th Feb 11 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Doesn't she run a kennel?

isnt that chloe16v

If the kennel is her home yes. Chloe16v sits at home all day scratching her crusty ass and pretending to look after her kids.
Fucking
Fro

9th Feb 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dione J
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Doesn't she run a kennel?

isnt that chloe16v

If the kennel is her home yes. Chloe16v sits at home all day scratching her crusty ass and pretending to look after her kids.
Fucking

That's what i was getting at with all thoe pooches
Leighton

9th Feb 11 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Lynny
micra_pete
Premium Member

9th Feb 11 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to add

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emicen
In fact the bleeding heart squad should really stop moaning about children in africa having AKs, if they had M14s or H+Ks there would be a lot more of them dying tbh

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW @7:45
i am saying nothing untl John posts in here, what he says is my opinion aswell

quote:
Originally posted by John @7:47
I was refraining but gtitim sounds like your stereotypical, power hungry, bullied at school, didn't have any other job prospects tosser they all are.

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW @7:53
i agree with john

Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Feb 11 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by emicen
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Well I've never said that so today you are wrong.

Thanks for coming.

M14 is a rifle with an fire selector switch for automatic and semi automatic fire. Later models have the selector switch stuck on semi auto as on fully it becomes far too much of a handful to be useful.

Thanks.

http://rainbowsix.wikia.com/wiki/M14_Assault_Rifle

The M14 is an assault rifle. Having used one on fully auto, it is far from a handful, especially compared back to back with an AK47. (In fact the bleeding heart squad should really stop moaning about children in africa having AKs, if they had M14s or H+Ks there would be a lot more of them dying tbh)

M14 isn't an assualt rifle you spastic. It's a rifle end of story and WTF are you doing showing me something with a link to Rainbox Six?

So ok, you claim it not to be a handful on fully auto? So you tell me why they locked out the fully auto mode on them? Ammunition consumption was one, but also raw recruits in the field would end up shooting the sky in firefights.

spastic You said it was your favourite gun.. http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=76449
You cant change your mind.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who is a better police officer? 23 database queries in 0.0101030 seconds