corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 Ducati 748

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1995 Ducati 748
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
13th Feb 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ducati
Model - 748
Mileage - 4500
Price - £3650

Location - West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07966 032809
Contact email address - james_rs125@hotmail.com

General information -

Hello, and thankyou for taking the time to look at my ad!

The bike is an original 1995 model (the one with the best style decals in my opinion) in superb original standard condition. The bike has only done a GENUINE 4500 miles! I'm the second owner having bought it with 850 miles on the clock in April '09. The bike was that new that it didn't have the usual Ducati 'rattle' from the clutch. This is one of the first 748's produced and comes with the adjustable head stock as standard where i'm led to believe it was later on in production that the special edition SP and R models got that and the Biposta's didn't.

The bike has full service history throughout its life with the last service being done on 1/5/10. Its is booked in on 21/2/11 for belts and service.

The bike will come with full 12 month MOT. 6 months tax will be put on depending on price agreed. The bike is also Datatag'd and has certificates with it.

The bike has some nice little extras just to make it even better. 50mm Titanium Arrow exhausts with removable baffle. ITG air filter. Talon rear quick change sprocket (+2 teeth) and hub. Goodridge braided hoses. Bendix MRR pads. Original parts are still with the bike so can be easily put back to stock. The tyres are also brand new Metzeler Rennsports having only covered around 50 miles.

It will come with a rear paddock stand, two keys and all the original paper work that includes first sale and warranty certificates.

Any inspection is welcome!

Please get in touch by phone or email if you have any queery. I have more close up pics if they're req'd.

Cheers!

James

Please note pic show old tyres, not the new ones that are on now.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 Ducati 748 25 database queries in 0.0081539 seconds