corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » london tunnel.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author london tunnel.....
will_ainsworth

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i know some people have taken photos here before. ive seen the images. ive just realised this is litterally on my door i think. i live in se11 -( e&c southwark area) is it as near as i thought, i have a shoot soon with a lambo and aston and wondering what its like down there, would it be full of chavs? is it wide enough to get a car rig in the tunnel? pics would be good and a address? sorry to be a pain.

[Edited on 14-02-2011 by will_ainsworth]
Graham88

14th Feb 11 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was good to start with. I remember going there a couple of years back when I had my Fiesta with multi coloured wheels and took pictures, since I posted them on loads of forums it just seemed like everyone started going there :-/

Just take care down there...

I've got a few mates who want me to take some pics for them, and then I want to call it a day there as you get some dodgy characters walking through as people know you get nice cars down there. Plus it's a 'been there done that' kinda thing for me now, need somewhere new.
Neo

14th Feb 11 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talking about Leake Street Tunnel ?

Been there once a few years back, wouldn't go there again personally.
will_ainsworth

14th Feb 11 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh this area isnt the safest. get mugged on your doorstep, luckily im quite a big lad! and been safe, but its elephant and castle so nothing would surprise me! have you got the post code or link to google maps, might go have a wonder about. i think ill take the supercars somewhere else. ''oh Jeffery say goodbye to your lambo sir.''
Neo

14th Feb 11 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leake St, Lambeth, Greater London SE1 7

Don't know if this is where Graham is on about ?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
14th Feb 11 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does he only care if you lose a Mini
smcGSI16V

14th Feb 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo

Thats the one, runs underneath Waterloo Train station if thats the one.

Problem with it is the old Elephant and Castle Housing Estate is just round the corner. Which they are pulling down and all the gansta kidz have had to move elsewhere now.
Ben G

14th Feb 11 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should pull it down with all the cunts in it.
will_ainsworth

14th Feb 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Neo

Thats the one, runs underneath Waterloo Train station if thats the one.

Problem with it is the old Elephant and Castle Housing Estate is just round the corner. Which they are pulling down and all the gansta kidz have had to move elsewhere now.

thats where im currently living just next to the haygate estate where the film harry brown was shot.
I went up to the top floor the other night for a snoop around. everything is welded up bar the top floor where one old man lives!

apparently its on the up tho (elephant and castle) why build the strata across the road tho - took this from the haygate

[Edited on 14-02-2011 by will_ainsworth]
smcGSI16V

14th Feb 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they are pulling the heygate estate a couple of others as well on a line towards the Kidbrooke Estate Greenwich way.

Hopefully they will all be a vast improvement on the shite they built in the 70's.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » london tunnel..... 23 database queries in 0.1216691 seconds