corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SOLD
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
19th Feb 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys im selling this 1998 s reg 16 16v arden blue shell with almost 84,000 miles on, the shell is brilliant dent wise no dints or anything the bonnet has the usual rust on the front and has had a few stone chips touched up on it and a large scratch touched up, the boot has usual sign of rust around the rear wiper arm,the passanger side quarter has a fine scratch around 5 cm long looks like it would t-cut out, the front bumper has a few small marks as does the rear bumper nothing serious just listing all the faults if you were directly lookking right round all teh body work small signs of buble paint around the passenger side front arch aswell none of this is noticeable from a few steps away though apart from that a good tidy car on the out side ,inside is usual wear generally tidy just slight wear on the drivers seat,also the heater motor is abit noisey on speeds 3 and 4 but works fine, and one of the horn buttons has pierced through,

so what you get,

corsa shell with everything on it,full interior, radiator condensor air con pipes power steering pump and pipes, water pipes,
v5
2 keys also has 2 blips (remote central locking wired in
all mot's from new
suspension is lowerd around 60mm i think all round on springs

what isnt in the sale:

engine gearbox,loom
wheels
exhaust system

the car is located 10 miles from kendal,cumbria la9

PRICE: £250 o.n.o

if you have any questions or would like any pics please just message many thanks lee

heres the pics of underneath its ok at the front the back is showing signs of where they usually go but theres no holes,cracks or bits breaking off just surface at the moment i think abit of wirebrushing and undersealing should keep it from getting worse, i reckon you'll easily shift it on with 12 months test on her any engine parts i dont need i'll chuck in to .

[Edited on 22-02-2011 by SRI-LEE]

[Edited on 08-03-2011 by SRI-LEE]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0094380 seconds