corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chelsea

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chelsea
12vStig

User status: Offline
20th Feb 11 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Where is corsadee at these days

Under a very large thumb with Cosmo.

Tom

21st Feb 11 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are very much on a downward spiral. Just shows how important having the right people leading the club is. Realistically though, their squad is nowhere near as strong as it used to be and of the small number of players they have brought in, some have flopped (or having adapted quickly enough), bosingwa, ramiers are examples imo. They have many players who look to be in decline too, terry, lampard, cech, drogba (all the back-bone of their success in previous years) and other players who have left (ballack, cole ). They aren't the force they used to be, and until they back up their signing of torres with some more (and get him playing) they are going to stand still/decline even more. Pleasing.
mwg

21st Feb 11 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can't go round splashing too much cash with this fair play ruling coming in. Although it didn't stop them buying Torres!
Tommy L

21st Feb 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ramieres looks like he is getting better. He has certainly been a stand out player for them over the last 5/6 games for me.

If they don't get CL football next year, I wonder what will happen
Ben D

21st Feb 11 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they will just find a workaround which will enable them to inject a load of money into the club and splash out on a few marquee signings again, Their Squad has no depth as it is though an i predicted this would be the case last summer when they let the likes of Carvalho, Ballack, Deco & Cole Etc leave.

I still think they will beat Spurs to the final CL place though.
Marc

21st Feb 11 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd actually like to see Liverpool finish above them just so Torres looks stupid!

I remember watching them when the money first started to pay off and think fuck! No one else is going to stand a chance.

It was bound to happen where their first 11 got past their best. You would think they would be more prepared for it.
Nath

21st Feb 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chelsea are along way from done for. With the quality they have they'll come good again.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chelsea 24 database queries in 0.0129611 seconds