corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » v reg mk4 2.5 v6 astravan....very very cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author v reg mk4 2.5 v6 astravan....very very cheap!
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 11 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people,
up for sale is my v reg mk4 astravan fitted with a c25xe 2.5 v6 engine,
unfortunatley i am selling it spares or repairs as the engine needs head work after the timing slipped, theres now no compression....
it started life as a 1.6 8v petrol model and COMES WITH 1 or 2 month tax and about 5 monh mot so once fixed is ready to roll!

i took a chance and bought a 'rebuilt' engine and it turned out that it wasnt rebuilt too good! before it went in it had a 2 new knock sensors,starter motor,oil,filter,ignition amplifier and new alternator belt, the cambelt wasnt done as i was told by previous owner of engine that it was brand new (and it does look it, but it just hadnt been timed properly!) the conversion was done by a proper vauxhall conversion garage so everything is done properly, no dodgy driveway conversion!!

bodywork is generally good with no bad rust or dents etc, interior is good, the rear bed is ply lined,central locking works etc etc comes lowered on springs n shocks over a set of 17'' black alloys (unsure of make) with 4 very good tyres,

the engine came out of a cavalier cdx and is bolted to the 1.7 diesel gearbox and standard exhaust system (real sleeper)

i never got the chance to drive the thing so didnt get the logbook changed to 2.5 engine so its still registered as 1.6.....(would be upto new owner to change it if they so wish...)

it needs roughly a couple of hundred spending on it to make it live again and with that would make a very cheap v6 van!!

i have no pictures of it on my computer but can get pics of it for anyone interested! so just let me know, the logbook is in my name and is present,

i am asking only £550 and will listen to all offers for the van (but no swaps sorry)! after a couple of hundred spent on it to fix it, it will become a very cheap v6 van with real potential to make good profit!

contact......
Brad email...braddaz9teen@googlemail.com

located in halifax west yorkshire....
(WILL NEED TO TOWED OR TRAILERED AWAY!!)
cheers, brad

PICS TO FOLLOW!.......

[Edited on 22-02-2011 by vcorsasport1.6]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » v reg mk4 2.5 v6 astravan....very very cheap! 25 database queries in 0.0091469 seconds