corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Tablets on Contract

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tablets on Contract
Chris x

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My contract is up for renewal, but im still more than happy with my HTC HD2. It hasnt put a foot wrong, WI-FI router is brilliant and I dont really have any need to change.

I was thinking of putting it on a sim only and geting myself a I-pad, Samsung tablet or Commtiva N700.

I have had a quick look but I cant seem to find them for contract (apart from the internet usage sims).

Do they do them as a contract? Dont fancy spending £400+ all at once.

Also, does anyone have any experience on the above tablets?

Thanks
ed

23rd Feb 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With the iPad contracts you end up spending something like £700-800 for one. Think about whether that's actually a good idea or not, especially as it'll be superseded imminently. Why not get a WiFi only tablet and use your phone as a hotspot when you're out and about?
AlunJ

24th Feb 11 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apple do finance, might be something worth considering? or even stick it on a credit card and pay £50 off a month or something, be better than paying £800... but then you do get the data as well which you'd have to weigh up.

New Poll