corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Corsa wanted...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa wanted...
Trucido

User status: Offline
14th Jun 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey im lookin for a corsa

lookin for one already kitted out prefrebly but if not then i will do it myself o and im from Bristol so no ppl from like newcastly unless they can come down here

lookin to spend max of £3000 depending on condition n mods etc

cheers
ron_seal

15th Jun 03 at 04:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can have my corsa for 3500 squid looks nice has dogs bollocks handling, needs to go cos im gettin a house, it has a full body kit 16 inch alloys smoothed boot, evo 6 bonnet vent, lowered 40mm, stainless steel cat back exhaust 4inch tailpipe, and saxo sport spoiler, you can see a picture of it in the forsale section of fast car this month, its a 1.4 sport with 54000 miles on the clock 1998 R. feel free to call me 07766142876 cheers ian.
danjutson

15th Jun 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got one for sale it a 1993(l) corsa gsi in carabic blue 31,000 miles only 2 owners from new fvsh,ew,sr,ehm,cat 1 alarm and immob totally standard but for the right price i will throw in a set of 17 inch senica's. plus 57i induction kit and 40mm lowering springs. im 60 miles away from you in Exmouth if you want to have a look we could meet half way. its a minter you will not find another like it i promise. call me 07787120492
danjutson

15th Jun 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got next week off work so give us a shout
danjutson

15th Jun 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

price i forgot looking for around £3300 with all the bits chucked in.
danjutson

15th Jun 03 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll be back on-line at around 7ish tonight

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Corsa wanted... 23 database queries in 0.0049052 seconds