corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 325i M Sport Touring

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 325i M Sport Touring
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 11 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 325i M Sport Touring
Engine - 2500cc
Mileage - 81K
Price - £3995

Location - Bath
Contact phone number - 07702319799
Contact email address -

General information -

2002/52 plate (very late 2002 registered 19/12/2002)
MOT June 2011
Tax August 2011
Full Service History, last service June 2010 (Major Inspection service) showing 8500 until next service which is just a basic oil service (will add a full breakdown of each service and invoices tomorrow)
2 Keys and all the handbooks
5 speed Manual Gearbox

High Spec Inc
- Full Black Leather Interior
- 6 disc CD
- Climate
- Rear dimming mirror
- Sun roof
- Xenon Headlights
- Cruise Control
- Rear Parking Sensors

Car is bullet proof and has proved a very good family car for us. The car was subject to a CAT D claim on 02/02/2008; when HPI check the car it says that the "Repair costs did not exceed pre-accident value" the damage was so minimal the car went straight back on the road without any repair and the damage is still there; the front wing is dented, headlight washer missing and front bumper could do with lining up slightly. The damage is so minimal that its not bothered us to get repaired. I have have a quote for £200 to tidy it up but More pictures available on request.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 325i M Sport Touring 25 database queries in 0.0059979 seconds