corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » bianca white jp4 106 GTi for sale or px? 1800

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bianca white jp4 106 GTi for sale or px? 1800
jon-valver

User status: Offline
5th Mar 11 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage -
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

right its up for sale as i cant afford to insure it as ive started an apprenticeship and the wage is a lot less than im used to so need a smaller engine'd car.

bianca white
33k on the tu5jp4 engine out of a 206 xsi (was given full oil change when engine was put in, and gearbox oil also changed)
83k on clocks
2" pugsport system
Vts alloys with good tyres
6000k hid kit
smoked headlights
full leather's
compbrake quickshift
421 mani
raceland induction
lowered 60mm at front and torsion bars
11 month mot
5 month tax

bad point's
front bumper has been repaired but not best of jobs
airbag light is on
no history
sunroof leaks so interior light does not work
could do with disks and pads at front
crunch's a tiny bit into 3rd when cold (ever so slightly im just being honest)

im wanting £1800 due to needing a quick sale and i have took into account the bad points which will not cost a lot to put right, i drive it to work everyday as it is and its fine, viewings welcome. will listen to offers and would swap for something smaller engine as the reason im selling is i have started an apprenticeship and cant afford the insurance.

email is jondun39@hotmail.co.uk

phone - 07984302204

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » bianca white jp4 106 GTi for sale or px? 1800 25 database queries in 0.0090020 seconds