corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 63850 miles from new

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi 63850 miles from new
Nasher

User status: Offline
10th Mar 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa GSi
Engine - 1.6 C16XE
Mileage - 63840
Price - £1650
Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07999444011
Contact email address - fat.controller@btinternet.com

General information -

Due to change of cirucumstance my corsa gsi is up for sale. I bought this as a second car but no longer have room to keep it, gutted to see it go but pointless to have it sitting going nowhere.

It has two previous owners, first owner from new until 1995, and then the second owner up until 2010.

Car has MOT until Sep 2011, and passed with no advisories

Tax until 30/06/2011

Current mileage of car 63850. The previous owners were a mature couple that only used it for a couple of miles a day so its in great condition.

Cambelt and tensioners replaced at 59000 miles.

There is every mot from new except 2002, and there is some history. The reason for this is the dealer servicing, Hartwell Southampton lost the service book. But i have no reason to doubt the mileage as car is in great condition, even underneath the car is very tidy

Car is the early c16xe model and only extra is the rare blaupunkt cd500 head unit.

Still has original unused spare wheel and tyre from 1994 in the boot!

Minor wear on drivers seat

Any additional info or pictures please contact me and i will be happy to sort this out

I would like to see this go to an enthusiast as it is a totally unmodified, unmolested example and i hope it will stay this way

Viewings totally welcome

[Edited on 26-03-2011 by Nasher]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 63850 miles from new 25 database queries in 0.0099449 seconds