corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » f***ing fuming

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author f***ing fuming
Bonney

User status: Offline
   9th Mar 11 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only had the IS200 Just over a week, Was parked on a carpark last night and some twat has reversed into the front bumper and cracked it, Then drove off without leaving any details.

Its only a small crack, Looks like where the front bumper reinforcing has come through the bumper, Only noticed it about 20 minutes ago when I was filling it up with screenwash (Wasn't there at the weekend when I polished it, Only gets parked in the works carpark out the way with the front facing a wall)

Looks like the money I had saved is going to go getting this sorted, Will try and get a pic tomorrow.
Ben G

9th Mar 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is shit can't have anything nice nowadays without some messing it up for you.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Mar 11 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit house
Brett
Premium Member

9th Mar 11 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typical. Every mark I've ever had on a car was when it was left unattended
GteRedtop

9th Mar 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a bummer
Bonney

9th Mar 11 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luckily, it was going in for a few bits to be touched up, mainly some stone chips in the bonnet and a scuff on the rear bumper. Going to wait until my dad goes back to work to get it done.

It's only a small crack, but its still the way people think they can damage other peoples property and just walk away!
morpheus22

10th Mar 11 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feel for you mate, i came back to a scuff on my rear bumper on the vectra 2 days ago after parking in a supermarket car park tbh most of it will probably buff out but its peoples attitudes towards damaging another persons car
Bonney

10th Mar 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres the pics of it.

Know its only a small knock, But it pisses me off that someone can do damage then run away without even saying anything!
corsaadzy

10th Mar 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where is the damage?? :S
corsaadzy

10th Mar 11 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see it now .. is that it?? i know its not nice etc but a bit ott
sc0ott

10th Mar 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is it ott?
the cost is coming out his pocket hes got every right to be pissed.
Bonney

10th Mar 11 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, Would you like it if you went out, Got yourself a newer car that you have worked hard to pay for, Then some idiot decided to damage it and run away.

Would you be dancing around singing nicey, Or be pissed off and want to rip the fuckers head off and piss down their neck?

Then having to spend the money that was saved for a weekend away on repairing the damage they caused?
alan-g-w

10th Mar 11 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I went to such hassle to save up all the cash for it I'd park it somewhere I know it wouldn't get dinged... I understand that that's not always possible though.
Rich H

10th Mar 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardly OTT - I'd be fuming!

Guess that shows the difference between peoples standards of how they like to keep a car.

Makes me laugh the amount of people who describe their cars as "mint" then you see it in person and it's far from what I'd ever call mint!

Hope you manage to get it sorted soon enough mate, people who do that then leave the scene ASAP with no details are barstewards!
Bonney

10th Mar 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only reason i parked it where I parked it because I was with my Dad, Wo has just had a knee operation. If he wasn't with me I would have parked it as far away from the door and other people as possable.

Just got to wait until he goes back to work so I can get it sorted along with a few other bits to be done. Had a job done by someone else and ended up having my dad redo it a few weeks later.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Mar 11 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not always even a case of lack of morals, some people genuinely dont see a problem with knocking and damaging cars, hence parking dings at tescos
Rich H

10th Mar 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, the amount of people who happily open their door into the car next to them as if that's the thing to do is unreal!
BluKoo

10th Mar 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought this was gonna be reply thread about Mcfarlane's one.

Gutted for ya. Shit like this pisses me off...
harrisp

10th Mar 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Yup, the amount of people who happily open their door into the car next to them as if that's the thing to do is unreal!

There has been a few times when Ive been dragged shopping by my missus and we have gone back to her car and people are getting in their car with the door opened on her car, so hard to stay calm when they do that.
alan-g-w

10th Mar 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney
Only reason i parked it where I parked it because I was with my Dad, Wo has just had a knee operation. If he wasn't with me I would have parked it as far away from the door and other people as possable.

Aye mate, as said it's not always possible. Hope you get it sorted hassle free

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » f***ing fuming 23 database queries in 0.0161409 seconds