corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra C SRI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Vectra C SRI
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Vectra
Engine - 1.8 VVT
Mileage - 33k
Colour - Misty Grey
Price - £4400 ovno
Tax - 6 months
MOT - Oct '11

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - u2u
Contact email address - u2u

General information - Very clean car. Purcahsed from Evans Halshaw in Oct '10. HPI clear and FSH.

Very nice car. Very clean inside and out. Completely standard except HID headlights which can be taken out within 5 mins should buyer prefer standard lights.

I no longer need this kind of car for my daily commute and in all honesty i do not need the practicality. I have never used the rear of the car or boot within the 5 months i have had it.

The car will have the balance of Evans Halshaw brake/battery/clutch which means should any of the 3 need replaced it will be done so under ''warrenty''. This is valid up untill Oct '11.

As i take care of my car i know that my battery and clutch are in good working order however the front brakes are 50% used and rears 30% (this was reflected in a recent winter check performed by Peter Vardy) so should the new buyer require pads/disks this can be booked in to any approved Vaux garage to be done un der warrenty.

I have no pics of the car itself however i will post them up asap. Below is a carbon copy of my car which is for illustration purposes only.

[Edited on 14-03-2011 by Pete_vxl]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra C SRI 25 database queries in 0.0081139 seconds