corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » So i have booked another track day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So i have booked another track day
Scotty C

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great. Although setting the brake bias valve will help, it'll unfortunatally not help reduce lift off over steer
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
14th Mar 11 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but stiffening the front will.

You can move the limit. I made my Puma understeer with damper adjustments, which when you compare that to when I first went out is quite some difference.

It's taken a few trips out and a bit of research and messing to get it feeling nice, problem now is that the limit is a little quicker so when it tries to kill me next time we'll be moving somewhat faster.
Scotty C

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But stiffing it too much will become unpredictable though won't it? U don't want shit loads of grip that when it does eventually let go u get an uncontrollable amount of oversteer. Finding the setup would be somewhat hard I imagine. Swings and roundabouts.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » So i have booked another track day 23 database queries in 0.0108850 seconds