corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2L Conversions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2L Conversions
l15jos

User status: Offline
15th Mar 11 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much to these cost to build ruffly?

[Edited on 15-03-2011 by l15jos]
SeanXE

15th Mar 11 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conversion kits are £250 new, if you want plates £70, engines ive seen £200 plus, then labour unless your doing it your self I've never done one so someone will add or remove some of the things ive said
sharpy28

15th Mar 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring Mark Stent, hes a friend of mine that owns a conversion company called MCD Vaux Conversion, great guy, great work and good prices to. Done a few cars for close friend etc.

Link to eBay Advert
Kieran
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want a realiable and good conversion, about £1500 - £2000 other wise it will only have problems. So rebuild it or find one that has genuinely been rebuilt. Then get someone that know what there doing so they don't leave you with heaping wires and that all over the place
Mark B

15th Mar 11 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
If you want a realiable and good conversion, about £1500 - £2000 other wise it will only have problems. So rebuild it or find one that has genuinely been rebuilt. Then get someone that know what there doing so they don't leave you with heaping wires and that all over the place

Ive had 4 and not spent any where near that on all of them together and never had a problem
bally2010
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine cost around £350 thats a 1.6 tho
wwwNOOBcom

15th Mar 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the engine runs fine out the donor car its gonna run fine in a corsa no need for a rebuild unless you want to do it
Kieran
Premium Member

15th Mar 11 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just saying for piece of mind and done well. Obviously if you do it your self will be cheaper
AlexW

15th Mar 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What ever you "Think" it will be, plus £300.
Corsa_Sport21

15th Mar 11 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab

Mines cost me 750 drive in drive out.All i had to change was suspension and brakes but done that while the car was down at the garage.Was as reliable as a swiss watch.
jonnieboy

15th Mar 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All in, mine is costing me around £700, thats includes buying everything including the car

If your willing to wait for the parts to be offered cheaply, and are willing to do the work yourself, you can reduce the cost by alot

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2L Conversions 23 database queries in 0.0129521 seconds